Bankers, Check Your Email

se7en se7en at dis.org
Fri Jun 21 16:59:43 PDT 1996

On Fri, 21 Jun 1996, William Knowles wrote:

> I belive you are thinking of Vince Cate's operation in Anguilla
>
> http://www.offshore.com.ai/
>
> Poke around his personal web page and you will find yourself calling
> your travel agent for the next plan down.  Offshore.com is the closest
> site you are going to come to that will have Sterling's 'Islands in
> the Net' coming to mind very quickly.  There is other links to offshore
> business, corporations, lawyers, Everything you need to break free from
> doing business in whatever country you are in now.
>
> > Another bank offered a diplomatic passport and its related diplomatic
> > pouches (off limits for US and other goverments) for a minimum
> > investment. This was in the Seychilles Islands.
>
> Seychelles, One of the few places where communism works.  Offers
> a wonderful service if you can afford it, For 1 million U.S.D.
> You can stay in the Seychelles without worry of being extradited
> to another country, i.e. if you were the poor bastard that nearly
> crushed Barring's Bank in the U.K. and you invested here, well the
> govt would protect you from the authorites in that country (Singapore)
>
> The Seychelles does have an Internet connection but I have yet to
> find the providers contact e-mail address.  Some enterprising
> hacker might want to look into this further for offering Net service
> to future residents of the Seychelles.

The offshore domain you mention would be the one. He does warn that it is
a financial data haven, and not a criminal data haven, as you can still
be prosecuted under their local laws for such activities.

The Seychilles Islands is also correct. I found the article, and it is as
you suggest. Diplomatic rights start at $10 Million investment level.

se7en