This might be interesting...

Mark O. Aldrich maldrich at grci.com
Thu Jun 20 18:01:44 PDT 1996

On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, Anonymous wrote:

> Do an AltaVista Query on:
>
> 	url:bmh.com crypto*

Mmmmm.  Mmmmm.  Mmmmmm.  Looks pretty tasty.  Those boys and girls at BMH
obviously have fun jobs.

Anyone have a password for this site?  The links look cool, but you can't
get at 'em without a password or a hack...

|Just as the strength of the Internet is  |Mark Aldrich                 |
|chaos, so the strength of our liberty    |GRCI INFOSEC Engineering     |
|depends upon the chaos and cacophony of  |maldrich at grci.com            |
|the unfettered speech the First Amendment|MAldrich at dockmaster.ncsc.mil |
|Protects  - Federal Judges on the CDA    |                             |
|The author is PGP Empowered.  Public key at:  finger maldrich at grci.com |
|    The opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the author     |
|         and my employer gets no credit for them whatsoever.           |