Does information want to be free?

Deranged Mutant WlkngOwl at unix.asb.com
Thu Jun 20 10:34:01 PDT 1996

On 20 Jun 96 at 0:24, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:

> At 05:26 PM 6/16/96 -0400, Joseph M. Reagle Jr. wrote:
> >        If someone found out all the medical information of cypherpunks list
> > members and distributed about the Net, how would people feel?
>
> It would worry me far less than the fact that my medical records are
> accessible to the government.

Or rather, that the government tends to have (read: covet) information which
the rest of us don't have (often about ourselves).

Rob.
---
No-frills sig.
Befriend my mail filter by sending a message with the subject "send help"
Key-ID: 5D3F2E99 1996/04/22 wlkngowl at unix.asb.com (root at magneto)
        AB1F4831 1993/05/10 Deranged Mutant <wlkngowl at unix.asb.com>
Send a message with the subject "send pgp-key" for a copy of my key.