Take the money, Harry.

Tonie Nathan tonie at efn.org
Thu Jun 20 06:25:51 PDT 1996

>  Jim,
Harry should take the money.  As Ayn Rand said, "Don't let your morality be
used against you."

   I believe in the philosophy of law.  As long as it's legal, each person
can take whatever he is legally entitled to from the government's stolen
money, as long as he/she doesn't ADVOCATE that the coercive tax system be
retained.   Many will not take grants, or welfare, but they are legally
entitled to it.  As for the moral entitlement, that is a matter for them to
work out for themselves. After all, we have to drive on government (tax
supported) roads, etc.

Tonie