FYA: SafE Mail Corporation

Don don at wero.cs.byu.edu
Tue Jun 18 23:00:28 PDT 1996

geeman at BEST.COM ("geeman at best.com") writes:

>                    |  SafE Mail(TM)              |   RSA  (RC4+MD5)

>  Best Attack       | No known way                | Statistical

Hmm, I suppose "Captain Crunch Decoder Ring" doesn't count as a "known way".

Incidently, I read this through nntp.hks.net, which has 75 messages available.
It's been a long time since hks was serving cpunks, I hope this means they're
back up.

Don
--
<don at cs.byu.edu> http://students.cs.byu.edu/~don  PGP 0x994B8F39  fRee cRyPTo!
  "It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority.  By