Safemail

Black Unicorn unicorn at schloss.li
Tue Jun 18 20:20:08 PDT 1996

If the below is accurate, your company is in even more trouble.  I do hope
no one would think of RECORDING a conversation with a safemail
represenative.  I admit that it would be valuable to an attorney looking
to sue Safe Mail, but it's not a very nice thing to do.  Even if its
legal. (which it would be in most states).