Snake Oil on the Water...

Rich Graves llurch at networking.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 16 23:41:02 PDT 1996

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996, Rich Burroughs wrote:

[...]
> Here's the reply I sent to that list.  I cc'd the person who sent the
[...]
[referring to http://www.aimnet.com/~jnavas/winpmail.html]
> I really think the Pegasus team would do better to mention
> that John's program is available, rather than try to steer
> people away from PGP.  PGP JN makes using the basic email

AFAIK, "The Pegasus Team" is still one person, and he's not an idiot. The
person who sent the message was some random idiot, not a member of "The
Pegasus Team." Just thought that should be straightened out lest any
unwarranted ill will be left floating around...

-rich