PBS show

Josh Sled jsled at cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU
Fri Jun 14 20:13:30 PDT 1996

On Thu, 13 Jun 96 23:23 EDT, Blake Wehlage wrote:

>Mac rule they have an awesome GUI (graphical user interface), easy of use it
>way up there and they have bitchin' software.
>
>I know i will regret saying this but:
>
>The mac OS is 3 times better than Windows '95

Though I agree with you, and I think OS/2's WorkPlace Shell and
Presentation Manager is about 10 times better than MacOS, this isn't
the place for GUI or OS holy wars...

ObCrypto: Incorporating crpyto into a GUI : strong crypto (RSA, 3DES)
represented as strong locking devices (safe, vault, etc), weak crypto
represented as weak devices (padlock, chain-link)... what do you think?

Joshy