[NOISE] Re: RFD: Time to kick some anti-scientologist ass?

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sun Jun 9 10:56:00 PDT 1996

Rich Burroughs <richieb at teleport.com> writes:
> I don't know of any "Anti-Scientologists" who are forging cancels.

Check out the Lasarus reports on alt.religion.scientology -- 5000 lines,
6000 lines, 7000 lines...

> really doubt anyone would have checked with Dimitri first, though :)

The forged cancels started a short time after one prominent anti-scentologist
flamer e-mailed me and asked for a copy of my cancelbot. (The first time I've
seen him being quasi-polite! :-) The cancels look like they came from my 'bot,
and are directed at _anything posted by certain Co$ supporters.

I don't care about the bizarre religion views of the present or former cult
members, but forging cancels makes you as much of a slime as Co$.

I note that you chose to ignore the cypherpunks-relevant portion of my question
- that the anti-scientologists have been abusing the cypherpunks remailers.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM