[Off-Topic] "Curfews"

Jean-Francois Avon jf_avon at citenet.net
Sun Jun 9 00:35:27 PDT 1996

On  8 Jun 96 at 12:40, jim bell wrote:

> JFA wrote:
> >I did something I always bitch at when done by others: looking at a
> >situation outside of it's appropriate and complete context.
>
> As you can see, this is one of the big difficulties that people can
> have understanding AP:  Since it changes just about everything about
> how a society works, you can't analyze it "easily" using your
> built-up knowledge of societies.

Actually, it makes one realize that society and the "collective" is
nothing, that the basic building block is the individual.  If you
analyse the motivation of the individual, AP is not difficult to
understand.

> As I've said so many times before, AP is like a political Rorschach
> test:  Your reaction to it is strongly related to your political
> philosophy.  That's part of the magic.

Please stay out of magic.  The actual politician are enough into it.

JFA
 DePompadour, Societe d'Importation Ltee; Limoges porcelain, silverware and crystal
 JFA Technologies, R&D consultants: physicists, technologists and engineers.

 PGP keys at: http://w3.citenet.net/users/jf_avon
 ID# C58ADD0D : 529645E8205A8A5E F87CC86FAEFEF891