RFD: Time to kick some anti-scientologist ass?

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sat Jun 8 13:53:54 PDT 1996

"Declan B. McCullagh" <declan+ at CMU.EDU> writes:

> The attached summary is substantially incorrect.

You mean, the anti-scientologists aren't massively forging cancels
for scientologits' posts on alt.religion.scientology using my cancelbot?

Or the anti-scientologists haven't caused most of the problems cypherpunks
remailers face through posting CO$ copyrighted material through them?

>                                                  I know some of the
> "flamers" you mentioned,

My condolences.

>                          and their intentions are *not* to stop the
> Scientologists from discussing their religion.

Then how come anyone who posts to a.r.s in support of the cult gets
harrassed by your acquaintances (flamed, mailbombed, etc)?

(Note: I'm not a Co$ affiliate and have exactly as much disdain for it as
for any other cult.)

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM