Anonymous stock trades.

hallam at Etna.ai.mit.edu hallam at Etna.ai.mit.edu
Fri Jun 7 21:02:48 PDT 1996

>Not nearly as big as insisting that all around acknowledge your
>doctorate must make you feel, Dr. Phill Hallam-Baker, PhD.

It was you who insited on calling me "Mr Baker" despite the fact that we have
been introduced. If you insist on being formal you can get it right. Its a
D.Phil by the way, not a PhD.

>I like the fact, by the way, that you essentially ignored the
>substance of my comments, and instead chose to discuss peripheral matters.

Good.

	Phill

PS, I don't recommend that people read the works of the late Cato Institute
staffer mentioned. There are better authorities than the speechwriter of Barry
Goldwater.

If people are interested in Philosophy then I suggest they read "A History of
Western Philosophy" by Bertrand Russel.