Anonymous stock trades.

hallam at Etna.ai.mit.edu hallam at Etna.ai.mit.edu
Fri Jun 7 20:58:43 PDT 1996

Perry,

BTW, its not normally polite to post comments on personal mail to a
list. I thought the list had probably got bored with this nonsense long
ago.

> The fact that neither of them lives within striking distance of
>Cato headquarters (O'Rourke lives in New Hampshire) makes your claim
>ever more interesting.

Being listed as staff in my view makes one a staff member.

There have been interesting developments in telecommunications which
make it no longer necessary to physically reside where one works.

When I was a CERN fellow I was certainly on the payroll of CERN -
generally that is what "Fellow" means.

If Perry wishes to call me a fool for calling a person listed by the Cato
Institute as a member of their "staff" a member of the Cato institute staff then
I guess Perry has a different deffinition of "fool";.

	Phill