Tell it like it is, Perry

attila attila at primenet.com
Thu Jun 6 21:07:38 PDT 1996

Addressed to: Cypherpunks <cypherpunks at toad.com>
              Perry Metzger <perry at piermont.com>

	now, why would anyone want to send Perry a PerryGram?  --Perry's prose is
    far too elegant to warrant criticism, particularly the closing remark!

= Your attitude seems to be "you can't prove anything so you must assume
= that they are innocent." My attitude is "I can't prove anything so
= they can't go to jail, but that doesn't mean I have to believe that
= they are innocent -- in fact, I'm an idiot if I believe that."
=
= > I think that given Perry's ad-hominem attacks and the fact that this
= > has nothing to do with cryptography that its about time someone sent
= > Perry a Perry-gram.
=
= Cypherpunks no longer is a cryptography mailing list. Its a sewer.
=
= Perry
=

--