Java

Clay Olbon II Clay.Olbon at dynetics.com
Tue Jun 4 17:03:08 PDT 1996

Bill Frantz <frantz at netcom.com> wrote:

>In the long run, I hope to use Java to sell cycles.  Java has the
advantage
>in a cycle market that it is machine independent, and the Just In Time
>compilers should make the performance reasonable.

Has anyone written a Java app to implement the Chinese Lottery?  Seems like
a natural way to do it.  A small cash prize might entice lots of folks to
let it run in the background...

	Clay

Clay Olbon II            | Clay.Olbon at dynetics.com
Systems Engineer         | ph: (810) 589-9930 fax 9934
Dynetics, Inc., Ste 302  | http://www.msen.com/~olbon/olbon.html
550 Stephenson Hwy       | PGP262 public key: on web page
Troy, MI 48083-1109      | pgp print: B97397AD50233C77523FD058BD1BB7C0
                     TANSTAAFL