Questions...

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Mon Jul 29 22:23:27 PDT 1996

Robin Powell <rpowell at algorithmics.com> writes:
> PS: For the record, I find that Dimitri often has interesting things
> to say.  I just wish he'd stop talking about wheelchairs and
> vegetables.  Makes me get sad (I broke my back and almost ended up in
> a wheelchair, but I'm much better now) and hungry (I'm a vegetarian)
> at the same time.

This reminds me of another mine-flame war I recently had on another forum
with a vegetarian who claimed that vegetarian airplane food is much worse
than airplane meat. He never tried the latter, so he just assumed it must be
better, and so poor vegetarians were being discriminated against. I found it
funny because so many people (including myself) ask for vegetarian food
when flying because their meat is usually even worse.

Likewise, Robin opens his (or her? this is a gender neutral name) big mouth
without knowing what the fuck s/he's talking about - and makes himself/
herself look like a complete idiot, comparable to "Dr." David Sternlight.

We have one demented cripple on this mailing list whose agenda is centered
around silencing everything he doesn't agree with. He keeps whining about
anonymous remailers which permit "homophobes" to get away with posting
their crimethoughts. He threatens to sue everyone who badmouths his meal
ticket - the wheelchair. Our taxes pay for his wheelchair, his Internet
access, his apartment, his welfare check... Disgraceful.

Unless you're a fascist, you shouldn't identify with this demented cripple.

---

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM