your favorite poison recipes

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Sun Jul 28 15:03:07 PDT 1996

At 12:11 PM 7/28/96 -0700, anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com wrote:
>Please post your favorite poison recipes to this mlist.

Why post them?  Barnes and Noble bookstore will sell you good poison recipes
in book form.  (I found mine in the bargain section.)  You can also find
them in any good book on organic chemistry or in a bookstore that
specializes in mysteries.

Or you can just go to McDonalds and ask them what is in the hamburgers...
(Of course, they will not tell you that it is made with troll meat.)

---
|"Computers are Voodoo -- You just have to know where to stick the pins."|
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | alano at teleport.com  |