Internet blamed for pipe bombs

Lucky Green shamrock at netcom.com
Sun Jul 28 10:43:04 PDT 1996

At 5:36 7/28/96, E. ALLEN SMITH wrote:

>>   Across the country, latest figures from the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol,
>>   Tobacco and Firearms show a 20 percent jump in pipe bomb incidents
>>   between 1990 and 1994.
>
>[...]
>
>>   "We've been incredibly busy," said sheriff's bomb technician Judd
>>   Holiday. "As crime in other categories is dropping, this is going up."

The friendly Anarchist's Bookstore in San Francisco sells several books on
building bombs. No Internet connection required. I would like offer another
possible explanation for the increase in pipe bombings. The People are
getting frustrated and a pipe bomb can be very useful device releasing
one's frustration.

[No, I do not approve of pipe bombing civilians].

-- Lucky Green <mailto:shamrock at netcom.com> PGP encrypted mail preferred.
   Defeat the Demopublican Unity Party. Vote no on Clinton/Dole in November.
   Vote Harry Browne for President.