ALL OF YOU ARE CRIMINAL HACKERS, I AM GOING TO CALL FBI

anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com anonymous-remailer at shell.portal.com
Sun Jul 28 10:01:38 PDT 1996

>I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE EXISTENCE OF A MEDIUM FOR CRIMINAL HACKERS
>AND MUNITIONS SMUGGLERS. I WILL COMPLAIN TO THE FBI IMMEDIATELY SO THAT THEY
>CAN TRACK YOU DOWN AND CLOSE THIS LIST.

Tips for reporting this 'clandestine' list to the FBI (and it's contributors)

1) Be sure to speak slowly and use small words when contacting the FBI.
2) If you can, be sure to work the words 'Pipe Bomb', 'Olympics', and/or
'TWA' into your sentences.
3) Remember to unsubscribe from the list before reporting it.
4) Try not to be belligerant when the talking with the FBI -  RE: tracking
down cpunks; they're laughing at you, already.
5) Try not to use the word 'inbred' in your report..they seem particullarly
sensitive to this...for some reason.
6) When meeting FBI in person, do not wear shiny objects or bright colors -
it distracts them.
7) When calling the FBI hotline, don't ask to speak to someone about
munition smuggling AND computers crimez - this will put the operator into
coma.
8) Be sure to ask for special agent 'Fox Mulder' and 'Dana Sculley' -
they're 'the best'

9)

10)...

_______
Warren Crossfield
Programmer/MacOS
"Buy a Pentium - so you can restart Windoze faster!"