Vote early, vote often

Martin Minow minow at apple.com
Sat Jul 27 12:11:54 PDT 1996

I've uploaded my entry in the "Big Java Applet" contest. The best
way to locate it (your vote counts) is to point Netscape to

http://www.jade.org:8001/jade/show_entries?inCat=Global_Community

The best way to view it from a Macintosh is to point the Sun
Applet viewer to

http://www.vmeng.com/pub/minow/SunClock.html

Although you can also use NetScape 3.0b5 to view it, this release
seems to have drawing problems on the Macintosh. I haven't tried other
browsers.

Your comments and improvements are welcome. There is very little
Cypherpunks relevance, although "phase of the moon" may be a
useful number to mix into a random number generator. (The source
is available from the website.)

Martin.