Schelling points and enthropy of human mind

Igor Chudov @ home ichudov at algebra.com
Fri Jul 26 21:34:06 PDT 1996

Hi,

Tim May presented an interesting concept of two persons who
want to meet in Washington DC but forgot to decide where to meet.
He says that they will likely to be in only several places and
that such places will be "points of low enthropy".

The question is, how do you define "enthropy" in this case?

Also, for a while I've been thinking about enthropies of
cultures and individuals. I wonder if anyone knows any books
or theories that define such things.

	- Igor.