Freeh Testimony 7/25/96

Declan B. McCullagh declan+ at CMU.EDU
Fri Jul 26 11:37:06 PDT 1996

David's comments bring more heat than light.

Freeh's statements were not distributed to senators before the hearing,
so they couldn't have read his prepared statement.

Further, he wandered considerably from his prepared statement at the
hearing. I wonder why David is talking about what Freeh addressed in his
statement, instead of what he actually said.

-Declan

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 26-Jul-96 Re: Freeh Testimony
7/25/96 by David Sternlight at sternli