LIMBAUGH ON TV

Chris Adams adamsc at io-online.com
Fri Jul 26 05:05:07 PDT 1996

On 25 Jul 96 13:35:44 -0800, hallam at Etna.ai.mit.edu wrote:

>I'm still rather amused by the terms of your bet, $50 vs 25L.
>At current exchange rates 25 Lire is more like 2 cents.
>
>I thought I had already given my 2 cents.

I think he meant 25 british Pounds and used L since the pound sign isn't
kosher on many systems.

// Chris Adams <adamsc at io-online.com> - Webpages for sale! Se habla JavaScript!
// Automatically receive my resume or PGPKEY by sending email with a subject
// of 'send PGPKEY' or 'send resume'. Capitalization counts so be careful!