Brute-forcing DES

Tom Rollins trollins at interactive.visa.com
Wed Jul 24 16:50:18 PDT 1996

Hi,

Anyone have a FPGA chip PCI board layout that they would like to
share. Having seen the paper "Minimal Key Lengths for Symmetric
Ciphers to Provide Adequate Commercial Security", the FPGA chip
seems like a perfect addition to my pc. Count me in...

Thanks,
-tom

--
Tom Rollins   <trollins at interactive.visa.com>