Parsing John Youn (Re: OPS_nuk)

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Jul 24 16:06:07 PDT 1996

On Jul 25, 1996 03:46:19, 'tcmay at got.net (Timothy C. May)' wrote:

>P.S. John Young does an invaluable service in forwarding items and making
them
>available at his site, but I find parsing his text into something
>understandable a real chore. Too bad when style gets in the way of
substance,
>unless, of course, ones aspires to Joycehood.

Tim, pity the moot transcriber a-choring (spit). It's a grind (pus)
forwarding other's fishwrap (buggers), hardly able to contain one's
gibbering idiocy (pee) counterreaction to the new's gratuitous fatuity
(dookie).

Usually, though, one's bowel-rumblings (Bic lits) pass unnosed in the
c'punk parfumerie.