Netscape (foreign downloads)

Arun Mehta amehta at giasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Wed Jul 24 10:02:48 PDT 1996

At 01:11 23/07/96 -0700, Jeff Weinstein wrote:

>  I certainly have sympathy for those who want to make a point
>by uploading our US software to hacktic and other foreign servers,
>but I think that my company will probably have to ask hacktic
>and others to remove these copies.

And what are your plans for those outside the US who have downloaded
from hacktic? While I'm sure your copyright allows you to do so,
don't suppose you have any plans of going after them?

Suppose I,  as a foreigner, were to obtain a copy
Arun Mehta Phone +91-11-6841172, 6849103 amehta at cpsr.org
http://www.cerfnet.com/~amehta/  finger amehta at cerfnet.com for public key