A Global Village; an open letter to Bill & Hill and also Mr. & Mrs. Dole, from Asim at Molecule One. Cypherpunks, please excuse this note.

Molecule One Scientific Research Institute molecul1 at molecule1.com
Wed Jul 24 04:02:15 PDT 1996

Honourable wishes,

 I write about Mrs. Clinton's concept of Global Village and wholeheartedly,
pledge my support to such an important concept.

 The world is everchanging and Mrs. Clinton is correct in that the
industrialized
countries have lost, most, of their extended families. This makes children
vulnerable to danger. If in need of help, such children are commonly abused
due to their vulnerability.

 I want to take this moment to express some understandings. Firstly, it
was never in my plan to locate where I have been over the last while.
Probably, if it hadn't been for many malicious encounters, I probably
would of gone to a remote island, as I hold so dear to my heart. A
close friend was severly violated and I had to witness a war being
fought against civillians. When an insurance policy becomes more
valuable than the human life, something must be wrong with social
ethics.

 To live through many of the experiences I had to, while living here,
made me realize high technology is dangerous in many peoples
lives. To manipulate peoples decisions using brute force seemed
terribly wrong to me. Many of the people controlling the situations
are also stressed out. Abuse results from stress.

  Concerning the old man. I knew of this man since childhood. I
always considered him one of the greatest neuroscientists
on the planet earth. Even his friends hold him with  a greatest
respect. What he accomplished, very few could  match his
accomplishments.

  I send much thanks to Point Communications for allowing me
a long interview about my social concerns. I wanted to personally
thank all the K12 students that partook in my interview. I was
never able to attend the requests of some of those students,
that asked me to review some of their essays, as my time
was occupied with endless other obstacles. I want those
students to understand that I just couldn't.

  I want to thank all those cool students that let me participate
at their, private, dance parties. They know I attended endless
dance parties, researching technological requirements,
so they are happy and socially satisfied. I also got to
know what kind of social threats they are faced with, both,
underground and official. Stress does tend to corrupt some
people.

  I want you to understand that I came up with Molecule One
as a means to address the needs of a culture. Even though
many plots were directed at me for proposing this project,
I always knew I spoke the truth and my intentions were
pure. Neurosciences has always been a lifelong inspiration
to me. Standards, to improve the quality of life in society,
seemed a noble goal.

 I want the students to know that Molecule One was
created for their benefit first. They are the future. When
a child remains innocent, that innocence should be
protected. Far too often, children loose their innocence
to hardend people, who's primary motive is malicious
intent. Naivete and innocence is purity and lack of
ethical standard is rampent.

 I knew that acceptance of truth is difficult for
some people, especially those ignorant and those
conditioned to believe otherwise. I always chose
positive as an outcome for motive.

 I want to thank all of you, Republican, Democrat,
and families, friends and which other political
inspiration. I respect all life and those standards that
can increase the health standard of all people. There
are many important factors that must be considered
to insure a safe and healthy society, of the
future. To work together, to attain this standard,
is important for all people, irregardless of color.
Care and courtesy, toward our fellow people,
is another  social characteristic that is becoming
lost, with the loss of the extended family.

 I also want to thank all those cool computer folk
that let me play upon the info  highway, as it was
being developed. I want to thank all those
cyberfolk that recognised the import of all
topics covered. Understand well, visions of
tropical islands have floated through my mind,
probably, everyday I've been here. It  was
my concern for the youth and for the elderly
that made me stay and attempt to create
a project that could bring happiness and
harmony, to the society, for a long time to
come. It is a challenge.

  Thanks for the cyber inspiration, acknowledgement
and being allowed the opportunity to create a
work of art that can benefit so many.

  To the 1'st family & 2  Mr.& Mrs. Dole, all friends and families.

  Peace and best wishes,
                          Sincerely,

                                  Asim
molecul1 at molecule1.com