[Noise] Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Alan Olsen alano at teleport.com
Tue Jul 23 04:09:04 PDT 1996

At 10:16 PM 7/22/96 -0500, snow wrote:

>     Yeah, and to a fscking statist you give your all to the state.
                     ^^^^^^^
This is assuming that the state is corrupted and needs to be remounted.  (Or
is not considered clean opon boot.)  Which might not be a bad assumption...
Assuming that it can fix the errors it finds in the state in the first place.

Sorry.  Too much time spent fixing corrupted disks today.  (I hate cheap
hardware.)
---
|"Computers are Voodoo -- You just have to know where to stick the pins."|
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l alano at teleport.com` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | alano at teleport.com  |