NOISE: Re: Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

hallam at Etna.ai.mit.edu hallam at Etna.ai.mit.edu
Tue Jul 23 01:32:17 PDT 1996

>   Well, you're in a country of _free citizens_ now, Limey, so if you
>don't like it, then go back to England - a whole nation of people who foam at
>the mouth with pride and pleasure over their status as feudal _subjects_.

O.K. lets see if we brits were to offer you yankees the Windsors,
plus an assortment of flunkies, corgies and stuff are you so sure that
your people would reject it? After all someone sold you a bridge so
it's not that implausible.

Given the way your press goes nuts over big ears and his ex wife
(aka familly brood unit) it is clear that you would jump at the
chance if the price was sufficiently high (i.e. is the Brits asked
for enough money).

>Dja ever notice that Charlie Mountbatten married a gorgeous young babe,
>but was irretrievably drawn to to an elderly woman of great ugliness?

>No, Phil, do NOT ask me to call him Prince.   I'd sooner follow the
>example of Lady Liberty in the Seal of the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Actually Lord Mountbatten was not a prince of the UK, he was a prince
of the Greek royal family and his name was not Charles. The Prince
of Wales is Charles Windsor an he comes from a distinguished line of
Germans.

If you wish to insult our royal familly please learn how to do it
_right_. You could refer to Charlie's wish to be reincarnated as a
tampon used by Camilla Parker-Bowles or his famous debate with a
house plant.

Which brings us to the point, the choice between the babe who
happens to be neurotic or the woman with a face like a horse?
People in those circles start riding horses at the age of four
and so they probably don't look too bad to them. Besides, the
favourite position of the house of Windsor is the bucking bronco.

		Phill