[Noise] was Re: Giving 6 year old kids Uzi's

Ernest Hua hua at xenon.chromatic.com
Mon Jul 22 18:57:24 PDT 1996

> > > Thanks, but if it is all the same to you, I'd rather live
> > > in a country where everybody  << including six year olds >>
> > > carry, and can use Uzi's, etc, as a matter of course.
> >
> > Would you just hand out guns to all teenagers?
>
> My twelve-year-old daughter asked for and received a .22 for her birthday.
> Her four and six year old siblings enjoy shooting it, under close
> supervision.

The question was not whether you might let your little girl operate
a gun.  The question was whether you might let her carry it as part
of her standard equipment.  Would you let her go to school with it
loaded or with ammo within easy reach?  I mean, what's the point of
carrying a gun without bullets?

Ern