Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Alan Horowitz alanh at infi.net
Mon Jul 22 18:43:24 PDT 1996

> Actually I have been very active in circles like Liberty (the UK version
> of the ACLU). Its just that we have entirely different ideas of what liberty
> is. Perry believes that libery is license and I believe in the utilitarian
> formulation of Liberty as advanced by Mill, Russell et al.

    Well, you're in a country of _free citizens_ now, Limey, so if you
don't like it, then go back to England - a whole nation of people who foam at
the mouth with pride and pleasure over their status as feudal _subjects_.

Dja ever notice that Charlie Mountbatten married a gorgeous young babe,
but was irretrievably drawn to to an elderly woman of great ugliness?

No, Phil, do NOT ask me to call him Prince.   I'd sooner follow the
example of Lady Liberty in the Seal of the Commonwealth of Virginia.