<rant> Re: Devil's Bargain

Alan Horowitz alanh at infi.net
Mon Jul 22 13:30:51 PDT 1996

>      I won't even go into the amount of coverage this crash got compared to

   No surprise when we consider what the alternative is for the media to
concentrate on. Can we say felonious misappropriation of FBI files?

What a godsend these crashes and Olympics are for the Clintonistas and
their fellow-travelors in the press. A plausible story to talk about ,
long enough so that there is not time left in the Cartoon News show, to
ask, why is the White House running around saying that no one can recall
who hired Craig Livingstone.

Oh wait, the dead guy musta done it. Yeah, that's the ticket.