Boycotts and Etiquette

Alan Horowitz alanh at infi.net
Mon Jul 22 13:14:49 PDT 1996

My own decision to not interlocute with Sternlight is premised as
follows:  His viewpoint is invariant and, by now, efficiently disseminated.
Briefly, he is a Statist and he never heard of any degree of Statism that
offends his sensibilities.  I understand he's old enough to have been
around when Stalin was still running things in the USSR.  David probably
was finding good things to say about Old Joe.  And more importantly,
about J Edgar Hoover.

I pay by the minute for my internet access; many others do as well. If I
decide to ignore Sternlight, it is a business decision, not a moral one.