[Noise] Re: <rant> Re: Devil's Bargain

Roger Williams roger at coelacanth.com
Mon Jul 22 05:23:05 PDT 1996

  >      Am I the only one in this country who, when hearing about TWA
  > f800 shrugged his shoulders and thought (or said) "Time flies and
  > aeroplanes crash" (Name the band and album and I'll be impressed)?

Umm, isn't that "Time flies *but* aeroplanes crash"?

Subhumans (the Brits).  12" EP of the same name.  Bluurg records.

But, yes, my vague impression is that there is more press coverage
(I get all my news from Auntie Beeb, who hasn't been as vociferous
about it.)  But to most insular American types, terrorism is still a
novelty.

BTW, I wouldn't say that officials discounted terrorism -- you can bet
Kallstrom is sure hoping that this isn't "just an accident"!

--
Roger Williams                         finger me for my PGP public key
Coelacanth Engineering        consulting & turnkey product development