Viacrypt PGP version 4.0

Erle Greer vagab0nd at sd.cybernex.net
Sat Jul 20 18:58:02 PDT 1996

At 12:46 PM 7/20/96 -0700, you wrote:
>On Fri, 19 Jul 1996, Erle Greer wrote:
>
>> Is there a free/trial/steal/shareware version of Viacrypt PGP Personal
>> version 4.0, rather than forking over $129.00?
>>
>My company sells it for $100, if you want the full version with the book
>and everything.
>
>Joseph Seanor

That sounds like an excellent deal when I plan to purchase it, but I would
like to see if there is a crippleware demo first.  I already have had 2.6.2
configured with a Windows clipboard utility.  I just want to see if the full
Win/integrated clipboard feature is more efficient.  Thanks Joseph!
I don't seem to be on the 'who cypherpunks' list, but my old address is
still mysteriously reeiving the list.  Any hints?  Yes, I wrote
owner-cypherpunks with no reply.  TIA!

      /---\       |=================================================|
     / /\/ \      |If a train station is where a train stops        |
     \ \   /      |then what is a workstation?                      |
      \ \ /       |-------------------------------------------------|
   /\  |/|  /\    |I am not saying that there are no gods;          |
  /  \ |\| /  \   |just that I haven't had the pleasure to meet one.|
 /    \|/|/    \  |-------------------------------------------------|
--------\-------- |Disclaimer: My opinions never reflect that of my |
        /         |employer.                                        |
        v         |Please CC: responses via E-Mail; I seldom check  |
                  |the newsgroups for responses.                    |
                  | mailto:vagab0nd at sd.cybernex.net                 |
                  | http://ww2.sd.cybernex.net/~vagab0nd/index.html |
                  | If you think my Sig is big...                   |