Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Paul S. Penrod furballs at netcom.com
Sat Jul 20 16:32:21 PDT 1996

On Fri, 19 Jul 1996, Hallam-Baker wrote:

> Jonathon Blake wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 19 Jul 1996, Hallam-Baker wrote:
> >
> > > dangerous people arround besides the government and the government is the
>
> >         The _only_ difference between a gang of thugs, and a government,
> >         is that the latter admit to being thugs, whilst the former deny
> >         that.  They both operate on the same prinicple -- steal from
> >         others, and kill those that oppose them.
>
> The people of the USA fortunately disagree. Its no coincidence that Limbaugh
> has been unable to continue his tv show after his coverage of the OKC bombing.

NIce try at a segway, but this reasoning is nothing more than bullshit.

I get so tired of hearing the same press/DNC derived crap after 3 days...

Limbaugh is giving up the show because it is run in syndication.
Syndication is not a profitable format with the ensuing satellite blitz
on the horizon.

Limbaugh is a buisnessman and a commentator. He earns a living. He will
do what is necessary to leverage his marketability to make the most money.

Since you've gone to college, I'll have to explain it to you: It's called
capitalism - look into it...

> It is not socialy acceptable to call for the murder of Police officers in most
> countries. By doing so you are discrediting yourself and those who support you.

So tell that to G. Gordon Liddy...

You fail to acknowledge the simple fact that a segment of society that
feels not only disenfranchised, but that the system is irrepairable will
stoop to whatever means they feel is necessary to make their point. They
don't care what other people think - just what they believe in.
Discrediting is a non issue.

> > > only agency that is going to protect society from them. If you don't like
> >
> >         Governments are the agencies _most_ likely to abuse one's
> >         freedom.   << Take Northern Ireland, as an example of what
> >         happens, when a government tries to pacify a region, by
> >         prohibiting everything.  >>
>
> Troops were sent into Northern Ireland originally to protect the Catholic
> minority from the protestants. The two communities have been murdering each
> other for centuries and there are bigots on both sides who think that the
> events of three hundred years ago "prove" that the other is evil incarnate.
>
> Do you support the "punishment beatings" performed by the IRA. So far this
> year they have committed grievous bodliy harm against 270 people. They have
> also murdered 4 people. There have been no deaths from police or army use
> of firearms in that period. Your assertion is therefore false.
>
> If you want to discuss the politics of Ireland you should at least visit the
> place. You will find remarkably less sympathy for your romantic visions of
> bloodshed amongst the people who have to live with the consequences. The
> British people have little sympathy for either side and would quite happily
> leave the two sides to slaughter each other if it wasnt for the fact that
> the majority of the population wish to remain British and have voted to
> remain so in regular referenda and national elections.
>

> 		Phill

Welcome to Yugoslavia. The last riots on the tele over there didn't look
any different than pictures the BBC showed of Serajevo during the early
days of the country's demise.

...Paul