Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Vinnie Moscaritolo vinnie at webstuff.apple.com
Sat Jul 20 12:44:23 PDT 1996

 On 19 Jul 1996 19:51:39 Hallam-Baker wrote
>It is no coincidence that the Tree of Liberty needs to be watered with
>blood on occasion.

As a native Bostonian, I have to tell you that the original "Tree of
Liberty" was cut down many many years ago and in it's place now stands a
storefront, if you look up onto the second floor you will notice a frieze
of a tree. This is all that stands to commemerate the "Tree of Liberty".

oh btw that storefront is in the comabat zone of boston, and the last time
I checked that  store was called either the "Naked I"or the "Pussycat
lounge", can you guess what they sell?

It's been a while since I've been in that neighborhood, so I dont remeber
the street corner, ask bob hettinga if you want to know where.

Speaking of Bob Hettinga put it to words best, told me that standing on the
Concord bridge he could see the colors of the American flag eminating
outwards to the rest of the country. Yup this is where it all started..

Vinnie Moscaritolo
"Law - Samoan Style"
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
Fingerprint: 4FA3298150E404F2782501876EA2146A