Responding to Pre-dawn Unannounced Ninja Raids

Igor Chudov @ home ichudov at algebra.com
Sat Jul 20 03:58:44 PDT 1996

>      I may be a little nuts, but does it strike anyone else that a good
> self defense weapon against ninja raids would be a hand gernade?

Maybe not even a little:)

I suggest wiring an anti-tank mine to your door every night. If
ninjas break in, everyone goes to hell. No need to wake up and be
alert in sleep -- all will be done automatically. So before that
ninja raid you will sleep better.

Or you can have a minefield in your backyard.

ObCrypto: how about putting an [anti-tank] mine inside your computer.
When ninjas try to get to your files, the computer and [depending on
your bloodthirstiness and load of explosives] ninjas will get
destructed. Has anyone ever done that?

Have phun,

	- Igor.