take the pledge

David Sternlight david at sternlight.com
Sat Jul 20 03:01:09 PDT 1996

>> Look, folks, we all know that 99% of what David Sternlight posts is
>> garbage.

Perry is notorious for posting garbage and the above mote in his own eye is
a prime example. 99%? Let's see some data and specifics. I'm always willing
to discuss substantive disagreements, presented civilly.

It's pathetic that Perry, can't even make a rational counter-argument but
has to resort to unsupported defamation.

>Why don't we all pledge not to answer any of his posts, and
>then he'll go away.

Nobody compels you to answer any of my posts. Calling for a "pledge" and an
organized boycott suggests you are afraid people won't agree with you
without trying to make it "politically correct" to do what YOU want. Some
freedom-lover you are.

The truth is none of my points have been refuted by you, and being unable
to deal with rational critical comment, you resort to this.

Go for it. I won't mind, and the noise level will go way down, especially
among the defamers, who don't respond with much substance anyway.

David