Reverse Engineer

elfgard at pooh-corner.com elfgard at pooh-corner.com
Fri Jul 19 10:56:49 PDT 1996

> What do you mean by "reverse engineer?" I have heard this word several times especially in the world of hacking, but... can someone tell me what it really meant?

Interesting question.
Hmmm...

I would answer this question for you but then I would have to kill
you.

That is basically like asking a car thief to tell yuo about how he
breaks into cars and what cars hes broken into lately.

My suggestion to you is to pick up one of those MEGA lame books like
"What is a Cyberpunk!" and read that.  It may not tell you shit, but
it will give you a broad understanding about what you want to know.

Elfgard
*The One and Only*

elfgard at netlite.com
http://www.netlite.com