"address verification databases"? (was: Netscape download...)

Alan alano at teleport.com
Fri Jul 19 04:23:00 PDT 1996

> Personally, I don't mind being in a data base of people interested in
> products with strong crypto.  (For another one, ask majordomo at toad.com.)
> BTW, I must be lucky, I down loaded it on the first try.

I could not get it to download.  I then ignored the program and went to do
something else.  After about 3-4 minutes, it finally connected.  It seems
to work, it just takes a bloody long time.

As for being on lists...  I tend to assume I am on alot of lists.  I
expect to be one of the people up against the wall when the police state
comes...  (But they will have to make an appointment first.  I am busy.)

[For those who will nitpick about the lack of usual sig lines...  I am
Telnetted in and not using my usual mailer.  Waiting for a download to
finish.]