Cybank breaks new ground; rejects public-key encryption

Jüri Kaljundi jk at stallion.ee
Thu Jul 18 12:35:39 PDT 1996

 Thu, 18 Jul 1996, Seth I. Rich wrote:

> >scheme, and that you intend to publish your work in a full-disclosure
> >paper to be published on Month Day, Year. [...]
>
> ago, they had some funky bug in their mail system such that all their
> internal email was being cc'd to the First Virtual users' mailing list

There must be something wrong with bank people all over the world. One
local bank that now is offering payments using their WWW server here in
Estonia, and every time I publicly announce some security flaw in their
system, I have to convince them this bug really exists, they never want to
believe me. Also those bank persons are saying they will believe me only
when I really break into their system and transfer money from somewhere
else's account. It just seems the reward they are offering me is not
enough for my work. What might be a good reward for hacking into an
Internet bank and showing I can steal their money?

Jüri Kaljundi
AS Stallion
jk at stallion.ee