Lying Purebred Sovok Tchurkas Write the History of the Net

Timothy C. May tcmay at got.net
Thu Jul 18 03:07:19 PDT 1996

At 4:17 AM 7/18/96, Igor Chudov @ home wrote:

>Knowing KGB habits as pertaining to releasing information to the public,
>I would expect 50% of the CDROM to be pure bullshit, 40% -- lies, and
>maybe 10% truth that was already publicly available.
>
>It is like buying a CDROM about the history of the Net from Dr. Grubor.
>Maybe it would be interesting and amusing, but not worth $120.

NOW you tell me! I just shelled out $42 for "The History of the Net," by
Dr. John Grubor and Dr. Dmitri Vulis, 1996.

And here I thought it was the real history of the Net, especially the part
about how "the dandruff-covered Peter Vorobieff (spit) conspired with the
purebred Sovok Valery Fabrikant (spit) to spread the lies of the Jew
cripples dying of AIDS in Sovok-controlled clinics."

When Grubor and Vulis speak of the Usenet Cabal being a Sovok (spit) plot,
I thought this was the actual truth. I guess not. Maybe Spafford is
actually Rabbi Ruthenberg.

--Tim May

(hint: this a satire, based on the writings of Vulis, who speaks of people
as "lying purebred Sovok Tchurkas" (whatever _they_ are), and attaches the
charming word "(spit)" after nearly every person he references.)

Boycott "Big Brother Inside" software!