Fw: Re: US versions of Netscape now available

Lou Zirko lzirko at c2.org
Wed Jul 17 22:43:11 PDT 1996

To: cypherpunks at toad.com
Date: Wed Jul 17 17:36:57 1996

- -----Begin Included Message -----

To: remailer at yap.pactitle.com
Cc: cypherpunks at toal.com

To: remailer at yap.pactitle.com, cypherpunks at toal.com
Date: Wed Jul 17 17:30:28 1996
Successfully downloaded and installed last night.  It tool a while for the
transfer to commence though.

Lou Zirko

> > From: Tom Weinstein <tomw at netscape.com>
> > Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 11:56:51 -0700
> >
> > Duncan Frissell wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm glad too.  So how many minutes did it take to leak overseas?
> >
> > I have heard no reports of it leaking overseas.
>
> Have you heard any reports of anyone successfully downloading it
> period?  Netscape always times out in the middle of a download.  I
> think the server is so overloaded that it's actually impossible to
> download the software.
>
> I sure wish there were an ftp site overseas somewhere, then I could
> actually get the damned thing.

Lou Zirko                                (502)383-2175
Zystems                                  lzirko at c2.org
"We're all bozos on this bus" - Nick Danger, Third Eye

- ---- End of forwarded message ----
Lou Zirko                                (502)383-2175
Zystems                                  lzirko at c2.org
"We're all bozos on this bus" - Nick Danger, Third Eye