My impending death

Remo Pini rp at rpini.com
Wed Jul 17 18:28:39 PDT 1996

At 08:22 PM 7/14/96 EDT, you wrote:
>> Since Vulis decided to drag in a disagreement from elsewhere, I have a brief
>> invitation.
>
>The cripple is lying again, as usual.  Twice he reposted to cypherpunks
>his Usenet lies with no cryptographic relevance just to slime me. Since
>not even Perry told the demented cripple to quit, I'll respond in kind.

I don't want to seem overly squemish, but wouldn't you agree, that stuff
that get's so "personal" as this discussion doesn't really belong here?

(Personally I even think, that such primitive mudslinging doesn't belong
anywhere)

Calm down, relax, have a cigar and be a nice boy.
----------< fate favors the prepared mind >----------
Remo Pini                      Fon 1: +41 1 350 28 82
mailto:rp at rpini.com            Fon 2: +41 1 465 31 90
http://www.rpini.com/remopini/ Fax:   +41 1 350 28 84
--------< words are what reality is made of >--------