PGP 3.0 / Windows

JonWienk at ix.netcom.com JonWienk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jul 16 09:29:38 PDT 1996

Has anyone heard anythong about PGP 3.0?  Is it still due Real Soon Now?  Or
might it be worthwhile to break out VC++ and do a port as a cpunks cooperative
project?
Jonathan Wienke

"1935 will go down in history! For the first time a civilized nation has full
gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the
world will follow our lead in the future!"
--Adolf Hitler

"46.  The U.S. government declares a ban on the possession, sale,
transportation, and transfer of all non-sporting firearms. A thirty (30) day
amnesty period is permitted for these firearms to be turned over to the local
authorities.  At the end of this period, a number of citizen groups refuse to
turn over their firearms.  Consider the following statement:  I would fire upon
U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the U.S.
government."
--The 29 Palms Combat Arms Survey
http://www.ksfo560.com/Personalities/Palms.htm

1935 Germany = 1996 U.S.?