50,000th Visitor a Winner!

SpyKing SpyKing at thecodex.com
Tue Jul 16 05:55:14 PDT 1996

Have you heard about the Codex Counter Contest? Every once and a while we
post a target number for our page counter...if you are the lucky person who
visits our site on that number according to the Connect2 counter...you win!
All you need to do is print the page and fax it to us to collect your free
prize!

The first winner was Kevin Mullen aka jmulle at gremlan.org  - Kevin won a
brand new Sony 8mm video recorder (one thousand dollar value).
Congradulations Kevin and enjoy your prize!

P.S. While you're there, checkout some of our great resources and
products...and don't forget to visit the The Codex Mall.

This communication is copyrighted by the author.
1996, All Rights Reserved. This communication may be read only by the person
to whom it is addressed. Unauthorized interception, forwarding,
posting/re-posting of all/any part of this message is a violation of U.S.
Copyright laws and may result in civil or criminal action against violators.
The Codex Surveillance & Privacy News - http://www.thecodex.com
PGP Key Available upon Request