Organized Crime Home Page - Four Horsemen, No Waiting

Charley Sparks sparks at bah.com
Mon Jul 15 06:16:31 PDT 1996

Well, with the UCMJ ( Uniform Code of Military Justice ) and the Oath of
Allegiance Military Personnel take on induction being re-written to Support
and defend the United Nations and to accept direct and lawful orders from UN
personnel, this doesn't surprise me.Soon, UN Secretary-General Boutros
Boutros-Ghali, or someone like him will repeal more of the amendments to our
constitution.  First our guns, then our code.

I'll give up my pass phrase when
 they pry it from my cold dead fingers !