CDT Policy Post 2.27 - No New News on Crypto: Gore Restates

David Sternlight david at sternlight.com
Sun Jul 14 21:56:35 PDT 1996

At 4:48 PM -0700 7/14/96, jim bell wrote a typically argumentative message.
I've gotten wiser over time and don't plan to respond. I think both our
positions are quite clear and readers may make up their own minds.

This post is a courtesy to others who may have been expecting more. It's a
one-time statement to this list, which I've just joined, of my current
practice: Silence does not constitute assent.

David