[LONG,FUNNY,NOISE] Cypherpunk wannabe threatens a lawsuit :-)

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM dlv at bwalk.dm.com
Sun Jul 14 14:29:14 PDT 1996

Cypherpunks, I offer these two Usenet articles for your amusement.

In article 1, I follow up on Bruce Bough's article, and, among many other
things, defend his right to vote (questioned by the orthodox Jewish homophobe
Dan Hartung). (It's very long and technical, so you can skip it.)

In article 2, Bruce Bough follows up on my article and threatens to prosecute
me under the Americans with Disability Act for misspelling his name.

This is almost as funny as his litanies about his dementia and memory loss.

Have fun.

Article 1: